BLACK BEAUTY ROSTER [BONNTI INC] PRIVACY USE POLICYUpdated June 1, 2021
Black Beauty Roster is a brand owned and operated by Bonnti Inc. Black Beauty Roster (BBR) is a trade name for Bonnti Inc. Bonnti Inc.’s Privacy Use Policy is prepared for all users of Black Beauty Roster digital platforms including www.blackbeutyroster.com and www.bbrportal.com and describes our practices regarding the personal data input or captured by and on behalf of Bonnti Inc.
- 1. 2. A Note to Users Outside of the United States. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country
1. 3. Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or
contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as
well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the
foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your
Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual
persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
1. a. Information You Provide to Us.
- 1. i. We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail, city and state phone and or password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
- 2. ii. If you log on to the Services through another platform like Facebook or Google (an “SNS”), we will receive all of the information from the SNS that is associated with your SNS account.
- 3. iii. If you use paid services on the platform,we and /or our payment processor will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, and billing information
- 4. iv. We retain information on your behalf, such as files, pictures and messages that you store using your account, phone number or email with us.
- 5. v. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail or phone, we will collect your name, phone number and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail or phone exchanges (such as text messages), in order to send you a reply.
- 6. vi. When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional information that you knowingly provide.
- 7. vii. Pictures taken and shared with us may be published on our site and other users may be able to see them.
- 8. viii. When you post messages on the Services or on an SNS where we have a page or presence (collectively “SNS Pages”), the information contained in your posting may be republished on our Site and other users may be able to see them.
- 9. viii. We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Services.
- 10. ix. We may also collect Personal Data, such as at other points in the Services that state that Personal Data is being collected.
2. a. Personal Information Collected via Technology - Third Party Platforms
- 1. i. To make our Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- 4. iv. If you are using one of our Applications, we may ask that you provide us your precise geolocation information, but we will collect the information only if you provide your consent.
- 1. a. Information You Provide to Us.
3. Use of Your Personal Data
1. a. General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to
requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in
the following ways:
- 1. i. To facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- 2. ii. Identify you as a user in our system;
- 3. iii. Provide improved administration of our Services;
- 4. iv. Facilitate job opportunities, freelancer recruitment, education, and company reviews.
- 5. v. Improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Services;
- 6. vi. Send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created as a user.
- 7. vii.Send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories
- 8. viii.Respond to your inquiries and feedback
- 9. ix. To send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes including those of third parties.
- 1. b. Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
- 1. c. Other Purposes with Consent. In some cases we will ask for your consent to collect, use or share your personal information for other purposes.
- 1. a. General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
1. 6. Disclosure of Your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data as described below and as
- 1. a. Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers, including, but not limited to, facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services.
- 1. 8. Our Relationship with Third Party Services. We may offer you interfaces that allow you to connect with third party services and social networking services such as Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest (as noted above, collectively, “SNS”) through our Services. We will work with the SNS’s application protocol interface (better known as their developer API) in a way that allows you to authorize us to access your account on that SNS on your behalf. In order to provide this authorization, you will never provide us with your user name or password to the SNS, but you will need to log-in to that SNS directly through our Site. Once authorized by you, the SNS will provide us a token that allows the SNS to recognize us when we ask, on your behalf, for access to your account information or to post information. You will be able to revoke our access to any SNS site at any time by amending the appropriate settings from within your account settings on the applicable SNS, though such revocation may limit the Services we are able to provide you.
1. 9. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
1. a. Choices. We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Data.
- 1. i. We will periodically send you free newsletters and e-mails that directly promote the platform. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly at email@example.com
- 1. b. Changes to Personal Data. You may change any of your Personal Data in your Account by sending an e-mail to us firstname.lastname@example.org. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we will keep all transactions as business records and may be required to keep other information and not delete it (or to keep other information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may retain your information for fraud prevention or similar purposes.
- 1. a. Choices. We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Data.
- 1. 10. Security of Your Personal Data. We are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
1. 11. Contact Information. Please e-mail us at email@example.com or contact us at our
phone number: 504-612-1153
1100 15th Street NW, 4th Floor, Washington DC 20005